"It says much for the musical understanding of these young musicians that the performances are most impressive in all three works... This is an impressive debut recording by these very gifted young musicians, from which much can be expected in the future"
- John Alexander, Classical Source
"This duo is destined for great things"
- Edward Clark, Musical Opinion
"the performance she gave was of very high quality, and
her rich full tone made a lasting impression"
- Robert Matthew-Walker, CD booklet
"The Janáček Sonata here receives the finest account, on or off a record, I have ever heard. It is superb, as is the Respighi ... Here is fine artistry from two very gifted musicians. This is a significant recording debut which deserves wide praise for the artists’ consistent musicianship"
- James Palmer, Musical Opinion
"Ueda and Rinaldo bewitch in the Janacek and Debussy"
- BBC Music Magazine, CD Review
"Lisa Ueda and Daniele Rinaldo..completed this presentation in terrific style"
- Colin Anderson, Classical Source
"A passionate performer - All works polished with much attention to detail, musical shape and structure"
- Jiro Hamada, Ongaku-no-Tomo (leading Japanese Classical music magazine)